The main purpose of Total Productive Maintenance is to eliminate all kinds of time loss such as breakdown, inefficiency, accident, poor quality caused by machinery and equipment. Most of these time losses can be prevented in advance or shortened with precautionary measures.
The F Tags we use for this purpose in Autonomous Maintenance enable machine operators to detect anomalies in your machinery and equipment. It basically has the following benefits:
- Detects anomalies in machinery and equipment
- Visually points out the locations of these anomalies and guides the relevant people for resolution.
- Provides information on the contents and causes of anomalies
- Provides information on the frequency of anomalies and facilitates planning of periodic maintenance activities
- It allows operators to familiarize with their machinery and equipment.
There are 7 F Tags for anomalies:
- Minor Mistakes
- Basic Conditions Not Fulfilled
- Areas that are Hard to Reach
- Pollution Sources
- Quality Based Errors
- Unnecessary and Non-Emergency Parts
- Unsafe Zones
BiLiG Operational Excellence Consultants are at your side for your OPEX needs with the competence and experience to provide support in the fields of planning, implementation, training and technology.
For detailed information, you can make an appointment for an online meeting from the “Book Now” box below.
You may be interested in Build Empathy With Your Customers Using Empathy Map